Sending a campaign is also sometimes referred to as broadcast. Sending a campaign is the correct terminology though.
1. Click on “Campaigns” in the main menu.
2. Click the “Create New Campaign” button.
4. Now chose how you want to create your email. Each of the 4 options are self explanatory.
5. Enter your FROM Name and Email Address. Although you CAN set a different REPLY address, we HIGHLY recommend you leave it the same as the FROM address.
6. Now we come to the main content section where you enter your message.
7. You can send in HTML, Plain Text or BOTH. Please note that OPEN tracking ONLY works in HTML!
8. You can personalize the subject line if you wanted. Please note that USER tags are YOUR information! Subscriber information is for your list subscribers.
9. Clicking on the % sign brings up the personalization menu in the main editor. Please note that USER tags are YOUR information! Subscriber information is for your list subscribers.
10. You will not be able to send an message without including an Unsubscription link which is found under –> List Links
11. Now it’s time to review your Campaign.
12. Campaign has been saved, and now it’s time to schedule when the campaign will send.
13. Select future date, time and time zone to send the campaign.
14. Now you can also share the campaign on a host of social networks.