Happy New Year 2011!
From all of us here at Imnica Mail, we would like to wish you, your family and your business, the most amazing year ever for 2011! May all your dreams, whishes, hopes, ambitions and goals become reality.
Thank you very much for your continued support. We have some great stuff in store for you in 2011!
Plans for 2011
We have some very big, and very ambitious plans for 2011. We know our competitors are watching, so, we’re not going to let the cat out of the bag on most of the things we have planned.
We will however share 3 items which are due shortly …
1. Wufoo.com integration. Not many people noticed, but, we removed our survey feature. We did this for one main reason… We’re NOT a survey company. Our strength is Email Marketing. That is what we know best, and do best.
So, with that in mind, we set out to integrate with some of the best survey solutions in the market. Wufoo is one of the top companies in it’s field.
We’re virtually done with this integration. Expect to see this within a month maximum.
After this integration is done, we’ll be adding some others as well.
2. Bigger list packages.
Right now, the biggest list you can load with us is 100K. Within a month or 2, we’ll be increasing this to 200K.
Pricing for the additional levels has not been set yet, but, will keep in line with our normal pricing structure.
3. Dedicated server offering.
Dedicated server solutions has been in the planning stages for a while, and we even have a few "pilot" customers.
We’ve learned some lessons with these pilot customers, and we are making changes to our processes.
Once everything is streamlined, we will open this offer to the public.
The offering is basically a dedicated server for you, managed by us, running our software, and delivering your mail. We of course 100% manage the server and deliverability.
This is NOT a White Label solution YET!
Other things in the works…
- We’re looking into value added services to Imnica Mail. Stuff like fully managed accounts, etc. Those are still in the planning and evaluation stages though.
- We’re still hiring more staff, and adding new servers regularly. Overall, Imnica Mail is growing rapidly!
- Live chat support will come online this month.
- Phone support will be added in a couple of months time.
- Help Desk moving to SaaS. We want to make sure you can access our Help Desk, even if our whole data center is down. To accomplish this, we will be moving our Help Desk to a managed Software As A Service (SaaS) solution sometime in the next couple of months. This will enable us to serve your even better. You should not be affected in any way, as the url will remain the same as it is now, as well as the support email address. We do not hide the fact that we use Kayako as our help desk software on our servers, and we will be moving to their SaaS offering, so, 100% staying with Kayako.
We would love to hear your comments, thoughts and suggestions below!Share